Saturday, July 4, 2015

For the love of Flowers

Today's post will be some pictures I've taken of flowers from my garden or random ones I've seen while I was walking around. I've recently found that I have a love for gardening, it's just a relaxing way to get out of my head as I am the type of person that stresses about nothing and worries about everything, and gardening just gives me a nice sense of calm. It's also a fun way to spend time with my dog and gives both of us some light exercise which is a good bonus.

These where some chairs that we got, they were every rusty but we spray painted them and now I just love them.



Wild rose I saw while walking to the movies.

One of our flowers in the garden. (forgive me I don't know any names of the flowers if you do leave them in the comments)

These are Bubblegum Petunias (I do know this one!)

More wild roses

These are wild and maybe weeds???

We have a lot of Bubblegum Petunias and they're also a lot around town, I was thinking it was the in flower this year? You can't really see cause the flowers are so big but the planter is a purse which is so cute!

These are from our garden. I was so excited that I was able to get the bee in the picture as well. (The little things that make me happy)


These flowers TO ME look like they belong in the sea. They're so weird but beautiful.
That's all the pictures for now, hope you enjoyed don't forget to comment and share.


Till next time!
C.j.

No comments:

Post a Comment