Monday, September 14, 2015

Easy Funfetti Cupcakes


Today's post I will be sharing these funfetti cupcakes. They're so easy, taste so yummy and they look really cute. Great for kids birthday or if you just want something fun. So lets get started. I used the same cake recipe that I used in my Blueberry Dinette cake with Streusel topping, you can use any vanilla/white cake recipe you want but if you want to use the one I used go to my post Here.




After your cake is all mixed together time to get your sprinkles.


Add a little sprinkles at a time and mix, keep adding until you get the desired amount. It's all up to you on how much you want.


Or until it looks like this.


Line your pan with cupcake tins, I added 2 tablespoons of batter into each tin.


Bake for 35 minutes then let cool.


Then the final step is to decorate, which is the fun part. All I did was pipe some plain vanilla icing on top and added some sprinkles. That's all to it! I hope you enjoyed this post, comment if you give this a try telling me what you think.

Till next time
C.j

No comments:

Post a Comment